commit: mingw fixes

From: Daniel Glassey (danglassey@ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 07:28:52 EDT

    src/config/require/xp/Makefile - build expat the win32 way for mingw
    src/config/platforms/mingw32.mk - Valentines fixes for the OS_CFLAGS
    src/config/abi_defs.mk - and link the expat with mingw as well
    src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Res_DlgLanguage.rc2 - misplaced ',' deleted

    and don't worry, msvc still builds ;)

    Regards,
    Daniel