commit (HEAD): bidi fixes

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 06:59:34 EDT

    Further work on support for explicit direction overrides; we now
    correctly translate all LRO's and RLO's into our "dir-override"
    property on document import and text insertion. LRE's and RLE's are
    currently unsupported, and are removed from the document stream.

    All our text importers now correctly translate the "dir-override"
    property to LRO/RLO/PDF sequences.

    Files: pd_Document.h/cpp, pp_AttrProp.cpp, ie_exp_Text.cpp

    Tomas