cc request

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 04:29:44 EDT

    I will not be able to access my mail for the next two weeks and I am
    going to unsubscribe from the list for that time. If there is
    anything you really want me to get, then please CC me.

    I should be able to do some serious coding again from about mid May;
    want to sort out the outstanding bidi issues first, and then get back
    to work on the revisions/hidden text.

    Tomas