THANKS : AbiWord@MinGW: compiled successfully

From: printf scanf (hornbill_dell@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 21:18:37 EDT

    Good morning to all, I'm so glad that I have successfull build my abiword last week. At this point, I would like to acknowledge the help provided by Sinitsyn Valentine on the issues of build at MingGW environment that has been discussed at mailling list before. Now I'm enjoy playing around with my Abiword to further my knowlegeble on development of word processor. I have struggled build the source code last couple of months without any further improvement or idea on how to solve/fix the problem. I have tried with a lot of ways using different source codes such as Abiword (1.0.3, 1.0.4, 1.1.3, 1.1.4, 1.0.5 and abiword(download from cvs)) but is not working. But now, It is working after fixed some few thing at files needed. Thank, thanks and thanks...Thank you Valentine... cheers -bill........oop!!! still got another bug? Fix later....!!bye Sinitsyn Valentine <Valentine.Sinitsyn@usu.ru> wrote:ps> I have still couldn't solve that problem yet.. don't why?... eventhough I have tried
    ps> the last information also couldn't. How come my source code different with others
    ps> that couldn't build in window 2k....So terrible my source code. It's seems doesn't
    ps> like my environment. Do you have any another idea.. since I'm nearly give up and
    ps> quite jealous that our friends/member mailing list enjoy with abiword environment.
    You may consider downloading precompiled AbiWord 1.0.4 binaries for
    Win32 from www.abisource.com

    ps> How to fix the error.
    The only differences between your environment and my is that you use
    Win2k and I'm using Win98SE and I've downloaded wv from CVS (you are
    probably using that one which is included with abiword-1.1.4.tar.gz).
    They seems not to be different (at least by libole2.h files), but you
    may try to checkout wv module from cvs.

    Regards,
    Valentine