ATTN: intent to release 1.9.0

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 23:43:53 EDT

    Martin and I are in agreement that we're in need of at
    least 2 things:

    1) Hunkering down, bug fixing, and feature polishing
    2) Get a new release out the door with all of our
    nifty bugfixes since 1.1.4, which are quite a few in
    quite a few areas.

    For #2, we'd like to get 1.9.0 out the door April
    18/19, 2003. Consequentially, these are also my+Hub's
    birthdays and the 1 year anniversary of the 1.0
    release. The day has excellent karma.

    2.0 will be out the door no later than GUADEC. For
    those who attend, I think we'll be having some sort of
    festivity @ the conference, even if it is just a round
    of drinks on the AbiWord fund :)

    So, release this Friday, 2.0 out before June 16.

    Cheers,