commit: Select cell/table/row nautilus view work.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 22:45:12 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp src/wp/ap/unix/abiwidget.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/abiwidget.h src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixApp.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_ActionSet.cpp
    CVS:
    select cell/row/table work. Some work on the abiword nautilus view.

    Select cell/row/table now work from the menu.
    Also a fair bit of work to implement menu merging for the AbiWord Nautilus
    view. The idea is for the Nautilus menu's to change and reflect useful
    editting and view options on documents openned by abiword embedded in
    Nautilus.

    This code doesn't work yet but I think I'm on the right track.