Re: tips on getting nautilus view working

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 04:01:16 EDT

    > Hi
    > I have just built from cvs (RH9), and I am trying to get the nautilus
    > view working
    >
    > I have copied the abi*xml and bonobo server files to the correct places
    > butr still no go
    >
    > anyone any tips?

    Hi Mike,
            Great! You just need to edit the GNOME_AbiWord_Control_2_0.server
    file in /usr/lib/bonobo/server.

    Change the "location" parameter to

    location="/your/path/to/AbiWord/Executable/AbiWord-2.0"

    Then you need to set nautilus to "View As". For some reason I haven't had
    time to work out, what used to be "View As AbiWord" now shows up as "View
    As"