commit: Fix some hangs during nautilus view loads. Black holes in tables.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 22:51:36 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_cmd.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixApp.cpp
    CVS:
    Fix more "blackhole" cases with insert column. Fix hang loading loading
    docs in Nautilus view.

    The "blackholes" occur when inserting columns on before
    horizontally merged cells.

    Fix crash on load exposed while loading Nautilus views sometimes. This was
    caused by unsigned/signed bugs due to "-1" wrapping round to some
    horrendsly huge number. I think we should remove all instances of unsigned
    int from our UT_Vector class API after 2.0.

    Martin