Re: Error with 1.9.0

From: Andrew Lindeman (thejoyoflinux@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 18:28:54 EDT

    No, my system is a Gentoo Linux 1.4 system. When searching for aspell,
    I have the aspell 0.50.3 package installed, along with aspell-en 0.50.2
    (while that's a different version, I think that's just a dictionary
    file, so it shouldn't cause a compile error, should it?). These are the
    latest packages available in the Gentoo repository (even in the
    development branch). Any other ideas?

    --Andrew

    --
    Andrew Lindeman <thejoyoflinux@yahoo.com>