Commit: improved image scaling

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 07:38:56 EDT

    We can use the BILINEAR instead of the NEAREST scaling method, since
    scaling is onle done "once" and I can't notice any speed differences.
    This improves onscreen image quality a * whole lot*.

    Also, this improves our printing quality of images, so I reopened bug
    4890 as well.

    Marc

    Use GDK_INTERP_BILINEAR for scaling, instead of GDK_INTERP_NEAREST

    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS: