commit: fix 5595 - Endnotes not behaving properly.

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 16:22:39 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_FootnoteContainer.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp
    Fix 5595, Endnotes not behaving properly.

    Fixing this fixed a significant bug which could cause screen dirt.

    With a few more fixes like this I might be able to get rid of the flicker
    when releasing a selection. (I put that it to remove all traces of
    selection dirt after releasing a selection.)