Re: ATTN: Possible Virus in AbiWord.exe

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 16:50:13 EDT

    > Another possibility is that this guy's virus checker
    > is on crack. Either way, confirmation of this bug or
    > proof to the contrary are greatly appreciated.

    I downloaded the build from SF and I found nothing, however more tests have to
    be done. In my personal opinion, I think that the reporter antivirus is doing
    a false alarm, something quite common in some win32 antivirus but I also think
    we should thread this report seriously.

    Jordi

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas