Re: Re: My details

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 21:37:43 EDT

    On 2003.08.19 18:51 rhoslyn.prys@ntlworld.com wrote:

    > See the attached file for details

    As nice as it is to know who's all using the list, could we have a period of filtering out attachments that are not archives, code or images (obviously, jpg and png being the only ones allowed)?

    For the dialup user, this is some serious bandwidth blow-age. (actually most of my problem has been coming from this happening 1000x1000 everywhere else).

    It's ironic that in the one week I ask for a virus, I get five, and not a single one is the right one.