Binary Builders please volenteer for 2.0!

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 10:06:32 EDT

    Hi Folks,
              The magic 2.0 release time is coming soon. We need volenteers to
    package up abiword and (if at all possible gnumeric and
    gnome-db) for a World-shaking AbiWord-2.0 and Gnome Office 1.0
    release.

    It would be great to have binaries for windows, debian, RH 9, SUSE 8.2,
    Mandrake 9.1 all set to go by September 8th.

    Binaries for QNX and OSX are also appreciated.

    So to our intrepid binary builders, who volenteers to do what? Be careful
    I will hold you to any promises you make. We want no slippages.

    It would also be great to get feedback if any plugins are broken so please
    test the entire build chain including plugins.