MSVC minor build fixes to AbiWordPerfect plugin

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 06:08:23 EDT

    AbiWordPerfect plugin builds again (for me*) on Windows ?again? using
    MSVC.
    *I am unaware if anyone else has built it for Windows yet via MSVC or
    MinGW. I have only tested with a really simple document I quickly
    created with Corel (R) WordPerfect (R) 10, but it seemed to convert
    fairly well in AbiWord (though the wpd2html lost the underline attribute :).

    [Corel and Wordperfect trademarks of Corel Corporation ...]

    I originally tried libwpd2 from its cvs (from Friday) and after finally
    getting it and libgsf built [using glib binaries from WinGimp] I could
    not get the plugin to build, so I then tried libwpd2 0.5.0 and these
    changes where still required (a few missing const qualifiers and one
    missing return). There are still a bunch of warnings, most can be
    ignored, though I am unsure what the "\%L" escape codes represent?

    I'll prepare diffs of my libwpd2 & libgsf from original source shortly
    and add to http://abiword.pchasm.org/source/plugins/, precompiled
    binaries of all libraries I presently use are already there, with
    complete source still to be added (I have yet to do the diffs).

    Jeremy
    jeremyd@computer.org

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: Makefile xp/Makefile xp/ie_imp_WordPerfect.cpp
    CVS: xp/ie_imp_WordPerfect.h
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: readme.txt

    adjust Makefile and minor (const additions, add return) so builds with MSVC