Commit: Re: Re[2]: commit: more plugin Makefile work

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 14:29:30 EDT

    > In the shell script that generates the html files
    > (make-html.sh),
    > would replacing the ls -1 *.abw with echo *.abw, and
    > removing
    > the call to basename (which seems to have no effect
    > on the filenames)
    > break it for other platforms? I presently do not
    > have these
    > programs on my computer and they aren't needed for
    > any other part
    > of the build. I still need to install ActiveState
    > Perl for the
    > perl code. And could someone more familiar with it,
    > please
    > explain to me what the find line does?

    Done.

    Dom

    Checking in make-dbk.sh;
    /cvsroot/abiword-docs/make-dbk.sh,v <-- make-dbk.sh
    done
    Checking in make-gnome-html.sh;
    /cvsroot/abiword-docs/make-gnome-html.sh,v <--
    make-gnome-html.sh
    done
    Checking in make-html.sh;
    /cvsroot/abiword-docs/make-html.sh,v <--
    make-html.sh
    done
    Notifying #AbiWord...done.