Re: Translations for Abiword 2.0

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@maths.tcd.ie)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 15:23:11 EDT

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Jordi Mas wrote:

    > >>There are some translations that a bit behind that
    > >>it would be desirable. I
    > >>propose sending a mail to the ones that are bellow
    > >>90% to see if they can
    > >>complete the translations before the release of 2.0.

    > :-) No problem. I understand that the translations should be committed before
    > the 7th of setembre at the most. Jordi,

    Please note the chances of me updating the Irish translations are
    Bob Hope and ...
    erm maybe I shouldn't use that expression any more, at least not for a
    while.

    The chances are very slim.

    Please dont mail me about the Irish/English/British etc. translations
    either. I think Andrew Dunbar may have figured out how to have just a
    single 'en' cover standard British English, but I really dont want to
    touch the en-* mess again so long as colour and a few other key words are
    spelt correctly.

    Sincerely

    Alan Horkan
    http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/