Re[2]: Win32 build is screwy! or is it me?

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 11:48:04 EDT

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 00:23:29 +1000 (EST) msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:

    > > Hello all,
    > > Do any of you experience these issues or is it just me?
    > >

    > Hi Kenneth,
    > I just tested my CVS gnome build again and it works great.
    >
    > Do have access to a win nightly build? Can you see if you see the same
    > bugs?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Martin

    Running the nightly build (as its on my other computer :) produces
    identical results. [It is built with pristine cvs and MSVC 7, so
    it is either Abi's code or Windows XP.] From looking through bugzilla
    it seems I am seeing bugs 5634, 5504, 5308, 4729, 5587 (cursor bugs,
    5061, 5067, 5579, ...) which collectively make AbiWord very hard to
    use on Windows, at least for me.

    Jeremy