Commit: Enchant personal wordlists

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 19:00:27 EDT

    Enchant now can report errors back upstream in the
    form of C strings or std::exceptions, depending on
    your language. This currently only works for
    Aspell/Pspell, but that's not really a problem.

    Enchant now can also now create dictionaries solely
    from personal wordlists. Pass it a filename of that
    contains a single word per line and it'll "go to
    town". I'll also create a "buffer" version of this if
    the need arises, but that can be done in an API/ABI
    compatible when the time comes.

    There is API/ABI breakage here. Tread softly. I plan
    on releasing a 1.0 with a frozen API/ABI that I'm
    happy with at the same time as AbiWord 2.0 (i.e. Sept
    8).

    The GtkSpell, GnomeSpell, and AbiWord patches have
    been updated.