patch: Yet more plugin/MinGW stuff

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 16:22:32 EDT

    This finally has the BMP plugin correctly building for me
    using both MinGW and MSVC/cygwin. I ended up changing the
    PLUGIN build rule for MinGW, though I'm not 100% sure it
    will work with older releases, it should. [I'm using current
    MSYS 1.0.9 with latest MinGW 3pre.] There are some changes
    to DEBUGMSGs that I think are nice (helped me track down my
    issue quite quickly), but are optional.

    There is still the issue of Jordi not being able to build
    the BMP plugin with MSVC/cygwin, but I will send him a
    patches to try 1st.

    Jeremy

    (Hopefully I'm attaching these patches properly ... odd mail client)