commit: Fix full justification of text.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 18:57:24 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp
    CVS: fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp
    Fix full justification.

    This fixes the bug with full justification I reported earlier. Tomas, I
    have no idea why you don't see this. There appears to be no platform
    dependencies. The fix is a hack and doesn't cure the root cause. The
    problem is that fl_BlockLayout::coalesceRuns removes the justification
    additions to spaces.

    To solve the problem I simply rebreak the paragraph if the block is
    justified.
    (see lines fl_BlockLayout.cpp(1955 - 1961)

    Anyway with this in place I'm happy to release a development version 2.1.0
    RSN.