Re: commit (HEAD): more revisions work

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 04:56:09 EST

    On mar, 2003-12-09 at 11:57, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
    > It is now possible to show what the document looks like both before
    > revisions and after the last revision.
    >
    > Added date column to the List Revisions dialogue; changes to platform
    > code required (win32 done): the revision list now has three columns,
    > listing id, date and comment.

    Changes ported to UNIX.

    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_ListRevisions.cpp

    NOTE: there are changes to do in the XP code so that:
    AP_Dialog_ListRevisions::getNthItemTime() returns an allocated string
    (to be consistent with the rest), and have it coded in UTF-8. That would
    fix the GTK dialog in non US locales.

    Hub

    --
    "<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping,
    it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it