Re: commit: New AbiCommand feature - converttotext

From: Robert G. Werner (robert_at_inreachtech.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 16:14:17 EST

    msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
    [snip]

    > Converts the word processor file <source> and converts to the plain text file
    > <dest>
    > If <dest> is ommitted the destination file is source.txt
    >
    > This is useful for indexing a users documents. Now we just need some
    > clever IPC code to feed
    > AbiWord-2.2 --plugin AbiCommand
    >
    > whatever file needs indexing.
    >
    > Over to you nadav!
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Martin

    not sure if this is really necessary but could you add a "-" option
    that would send the output to std-out?

    Would be possible to stick this in a standard pipeline then.

    --
    In Reach Technology:    http://inreachtech.net/

    Robert G. Werner robert_at_inreachtech.net

    Tel: 559.304.5122

    Don't stop at one bug. - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)