Re: Initial Release notes. Re: ATTN: AbiWord 2.1.0 Tagged / Tree reopened

From: Jordi Mas (jmas_at_softcatala.org)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 03:10:54 EST

    En/na Martin Sevior ha escrit:

    > Feel free to flame, correct and enhance :-)
    >
    > Martin

    > Initial release notes for 2.1.0
    >
    > AbiWord-2.1.0 Released!
    > The AbiWord team is pleased to announce the first release of the new
    > development branch, AbiWord-2.1.0.
    >
    > This branch will eventually become AbiWord-2.2
    >
    > The release has all the bug fixes made to AbiWord-2.0 plus the following
    > new features.
    >
    > Substantial speed ups for large document loading . (A factor 7 times
    > faster for large documents.)

    Good work,

    Support for loading images in RTF objects? I do not know if it's relevant.

    I will mention also that we have fix lots of bugs since the last release, may
    be just indicate the total number of bugs fixs.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org