Trouble with printing

From: Losonc Gabor (rea_at_teleport.co.yu)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 06:58:56 EST

    Hi!

    When I want to print documents from AbiWord, the layout is totally different
    than the one on the screen. The letters are blured and closer to each other,
    the whole document printed is at most 75% width than it should be. I use the
    AbiWord 2.0.2. on Windows 98. The Printer is Star LC-20 with all drivers
    properly installed. I can`t figure out what could be the problem and how
    should I solve it. I`d like to get some help...

    Thanks!
    Gabor Losonc