Re: Translating the Manual

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 18:57:43 EST

    > Hi!
    >
    > I`d like to translate the manual to Hungarian. Is there a predefined way
    > do it or I could just rewrite the HTML code to the other language?

    The manual is actually written in abiword format then run through scripts
    to convert it to HTML. We'd much prefer if you translate the *.abw files
    to Ungarian then rerun the HTML generation.

    Checkout the module abiword-docs from cvs. The "source" abiword files are in:

    abiword-docs/ABW/en-US

    Thanks!

    Martin