commit: Fix 6234 - Endnotes/Footnotes should be much better now.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 21:47:33 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
    Fully fix 6234 Footnotes/Endnotes should be much more reliable.

    I found and fixed 3 more bugs here. Any one of which would eventually
    cause editting docs with footnotes and endnotes to crash (but not
    immediately).

    Hopefully the random crashes reported by people when using footnotes and
    endnotes will be fixed.

    Jordi, please test with your most vicous document :-)

    This should be back-ported.

    Martin

    PS. If Jordi reports that using endnotes/footnotes is now reliable we
    should do a new STABLE release very quickly.