commit: Fix full justification after zoom.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 02:53:37 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.h
    Keep Full justification after instaZoom.

    When we instaZoom we also change the font pointer. The fill metheod does a
    lookupProperties, which sees a new font pointer so it clears out all the
    char width info, removing the justification marks.

    To get around this I introduced a new member variable m_bKeepWidths.

    Don't backport this.

    (I wonder if this message will this pass uwog's backport me filter? :-))