commit: yet more nsis installer updates

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd_at_computer.org)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 19:02:47 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: AbiWord.nsi abi_appdef.nsh abi_onInit.nsh abi_options.nsh
    CVS: abi_section_opt_fileassoc.nsh abi_util_reg_uninst.nsh
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: abi_parsecmdline.nsh abi_util_addremove.nsh
    CVS: abi_util_deldir.nsh abi_util_getcmdlnparams.nsh
    initial modify (add/remove) support, start of more selective uninstall,
    and support of command line overrides to autodetected settings (Win95,
    internet connection, etc).

    The modify support is both to help with uninstall complaints, as it
    means we no longer do a blanket rm -fR $INSTDIR, though for now we do
    still use wildcards (e.g. *.strings, system.*, ...) and to add modify
    support to the control panel when setup is on a CD. The overrides
    are both to aid in bug reports (manually disabling/enabling chunks)
    and for testing purposes.

    Jeremy