BACKPORT PATCH: Re: commit (HEAD): fix kbd language handling

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 16:41:19 EST

    I backported this patch to STABLE, but I will not commit it until
    someone implements the needed changes on all platforms. Even for HEAD
    this has not been done yet, and it should not be forgotten.

    Attaching a patch against STABLE to make it easier for people to make
    the needed changes on STABLE.

    Marc

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>