Re: Fwd: from rajiv@uklinux.net

From: ericzen (ericzen@EZ-NET.COM)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 14:24:35 EST

    On 2003.02.01 04:15 rajiv@uklinux.net wrote:
    > After running successfully ./configure in the abi directory, "make" comes a
    > cropper in the libpng directory with the following message:
    >
    > 159: Makefile: ***no separator***
    > Error 1

    I'm not a make expert, but a similar error was usually caused by using spaces
    instead of tabs in the individual make script (hence forwarding to the dml).
    However, I'm not certain to any respect (hence forwarding to the uml in the
    first place).

    /me should actually download 1.0.4 after submitting the next AWN.

    Here's to hoping someone might know better,

    -Zen