Fwd: RE: Led Class Library Competitors and AbiWord

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 19:25:28 EST

    Recently I discovered a site on the web with a very
    out-of-date comparison of AbiWord and several other
    projects. I wrote to the page's maintainer telling him
    of recent developments and received this response.
    I'm pretty sure somebody else on this list can do a
    better job updatind the AbiWord section of this guy's
    page than I can:

    --- "Lewis G. Pringle, Jr." <lewis@sophists.com>

    http://www.sophists.com/Led/LedClassLib/Competitors.asp

    > > I notice the page is dated 7/2002 but the AbiWord
    > you
    > > tested is a very old 0.7.7 version. As one of the
    > > AbiWord i18n hackers, I urge you to try the
    > current
    > > AbiWord and update your page with your new
    > experiences
    > > of our word processor. I'm pretty confident
    > you'll be
    > > a lot happier with it than last time you tried!

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com