commit: Format footnotes, crash on exit fixes, build work around.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 20:13:58 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: af/xap/unix/xap_UnixApp.cpp af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFont.cpp
    CVS: af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFontManager.cpp af/xap/xp/xap_Frame.cpp
    CVS: af/xap/xp/xav_View.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.h
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_FootnoteLayout.h
    CVS: text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_FormatFootnotes.cpp
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_FormatFootnotes.h
    CVS: wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_FormatFootnotes.cpp
    CVS: wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_FormatFootnotes.h wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
    CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp
    CVS:
    Format Footnotes dialog works. Fix crash on exit bugs. Build work-around.

    Format Footnotes works for unix except that the Footnote style is not
    updated initially. I'll fix this shortly. I'll also commit some screen
    shots for other platforms.

    In the process I made the document properties initialize and set if the
    importers do not fill them for us.

    Also fixed two crash on exits.

    One due to deleting xap_FrameImpl (which unbinds toolbars to the view)
    after the view was deleted. I just changed the order to delete this before
    deleting the view in XAP_Frame.

    The other crash on exit was because fonts in the font cache can have the
    same font pointer but different descriptions. The old code just removed
    the first font it found in the cache. Now I remove all fonts with the same
    pointer from the cache.

    Finally

    I add the following code in ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp as a build work-around
    until wv is updated.

    // m_bBiDiDocument = false;
    // FIXME TOMAS! I had to comment this out to build abiword. I did cvs update in
    // wv but this is still not defined. Sorry. Martin
    //
            m_bBidiDocument = false;

    Hopefully wv will be fixed soon.