Backporting RTF export to wv?

From: Seth Delackner (seth@jtan.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 16:24:48 EST

    This is mostly directed at Dom, but perhaps others know the answer.

    A few logical statements:
    wv is used by Abiword
    wvRTF (wv RTF export) is broken
    Abiword's RTF export code works

    Thus why is wvRTF broken? Since I am mostly interested in just Doc -> RTF
    conversion, it occurs to me that perhaps fixing wvRTF would be a good idea.

    Since both sets of code seem to have the same people working on them, what has
    prevented wvRTF from working while Abi's RTF export works?