Commit: Bugs 3832, 4294

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 11:51:31 EST

    Bug 3832: Make "View -> Zoom ->" menu items bulleted

    The menu items are now bulleted. This will only work
    on Unix now, but on Win32 and QNX, they'll probably
    have the correct menu item checked instead if my
    "bulleted menu items" patch from last week was
    correct.

    Bug 4294: remove Window menu to comply with GNOME HIG

    I followed GEdit's lead here and changed our strings
    to instead read "Document" "View Documents" etc.,
    which in my opinion makes things look much more
    professional and is a better representation of what
    these menu items do.

    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: ap_Menu_ActionSet.cpp ap_Menu_Functions.cpp
    CVS: ap_Menu_Functions.h ap_String_Id.h
    CVS: