Commit: gnome print graphics sort-of works

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 23:20:11 EST

    There's lots of tidying that needs to happen here:

    Page size isn't respected
    Rotation isn't respected
    Y positions need to be inverted
    Possibly some off-by-1 errors in drawing

    But you now get text, and lines, and colors, and
    rectangles, and stuff drawn to the print preview
    screen again. I'll work tomorrow fixing the rest of
    this off. I think I'm close to having this working
    again.

    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS:
    src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomePrintGraphics.cpp
    CVS: