Commit: gnome print works

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 16:09:14 EST

    There are some bugs that I'm aware of, and I'll make a
    tracker bug in bugzilla about this as well as the Page
    Setup dialog, which is terribly broken for all sorts
    of reasons now. I've tested it on A4 paper (letter
    will be broken for now...)

    1) Table test printed fine
    2) Font test printed fine
    3) 'l' test printed fine
    4) 52 lines on a page in Abi, 52 in printed output
    5) Margins printed fine
    6) Images printed fine

    Still needs some love, but I'll get to that in the
    future.

    Cheers,
    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixPSGraphics.cpp
    CVS:
    src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomeDlg_PrintPreview.cpp
    CVS:
    src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomePrintGraphics.cpp
    CVS:
    src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomePrintGraphics.h
    CVS: