Commit: Initial GLADEification

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 11:15:52 EST

    Beginning of gladification of the dialogs

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: af/xap/unix/GNUmakefile.am
    CVS: af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDialogHelper.cpp
    CVS: af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDialogHelper.h wp/ap/unix/GNUmakefile.am
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixApp.cpp wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixApp.h
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Break.cpp
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Break.h
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_About.glade
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Break.glade

    Not that this will break the tree. I'm commiting this so fjf can have a look at
    some auto* problems I'm having. This is by far from complete and I didn't want
    to commit it at all, but hey, CVS is there to be buggy development code :)