Commit: IE_ImpInserter class

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 14:47:57 EST

    So, like, this class handles most/all of the
    idiosyncrasies that happen between pasting vs.
    straight importing that our Piece Table imposes.

    At minimum, I want all of the importers in abi to use
    this, and eventually all of the importers in the
    plugins.

    It should cut down on errors and ease making any
    filter into a clipboard handler. Eventually, I want to
    make all of our import filters clipboard capable,
    where possible. Immediately, I'm going to test this
    out on the XHTML importer.