Commit: XHTML clipboard support

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 16:30:50 EST

    Untested, but we can still import plain-old ordinary
    XHTML. It looks pretty much correct to me, with the
    exception of a few appendXXX() calls.

    I also did some Bonobo work, and so property bag is
    implemented properly now and the OAF file is up
    properly. It'll probably only be a few lines of code
    to get us embedded inside of Gedit or something. I'll
    have to try that out later.

    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS: