Commit: XHTML clipboard works

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 17:08:14 EST

    Not perfect, but it grabbed the text ok from my
    document. Has issues with Nutscape for some reason
    (wants to paste in 3 bytes for some odd reason that
    I'll investigate).

    This behavior is seemingly better than dataloss for
    now. For now, I'm going to rank it below all other
    import types because of its flaws. Hopefully we'll get
    things improved and bump it up to just below RTF
    eventually.

    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixClipboard.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp.cpp
    src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp.h
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_XHTML.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_XML.cpp