Re: psiconv - build abiword error

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 04:02:51 EST

    I told you how to look for the problem, not how to fix it. Did you check
    for errors (a) while wv was configuring? and (b) in wv/config.log?

    Please remember to delete wv/config.cache before trying. Send me the file
    wv/config.log (and, if possible, the terminal output of the configure
    sequence) if it's not obvious.

    Regards, Frank

    On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, printf scanf wrote:
    > Thanks for your email but it was not solve yet. The error message displayed same with the previous once. Do you have another/any idea to help to solve.
    >
    >> F J Franklin <F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk> wrote:> make -C /cygdrive/d/abiword/wv BUILD_FOR_ABIWORD=1
    >>> make[1]: Entering directory `/cygdrive/d/abiword/wv'
    >>> make[1]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.