commit: more nsis stuff

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 15:58:58 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: AbiWord2.nsi Makefile
    better split for nsis 1vs2 options and optional inclusion of crt lib
    download

    also committed updates to untgz NSIS plugin to remove dependency on
    C runtime library -- this is important as the CRT (if not statically
    linked) must be present on the user's system or the installer will
    fail to load the plugin (i.e. if you compile with MS VC 7, such as
    my nightly builds, then to use the plugin during install the user
    would need msvcr70.dll already available).

    I have also updated the installer to support [optionally] the
    download and installation of the used C runtime library. For release
    builds I do not expect this option to be used, however for nightly
    builds I will be using it so those that don't have msvcr70.dll can
    go ahead and download and place alongside AbiWord.exe during
    installation (instead of downloading it separately from my site).
    To use this feature during make one must define both NSIS_CRTL_URL and
    NSIS_CRTL_FILENAME and not define NODOWNLOAD. E.g. my nightly builds use
    "NSIS_CRTL_URL=http://abiword.pchasm.org/microsoft/ NSIS_CRTL_FILENAME=msvcr70.dll"
    whereas release builds (if this option was enabled) would be similar to
    "NSIS_CRTL_URL=http://somesiteformanydls.com/somedir/ NSIS_CRTL_FILENAME=msvcrt.dll"

    Now if I only knew why this installer can download dictinaries but
    the automatic hash downloader can't on Windows 95 [with WSOCK2 update].

    Jeremy