Re: commit: fix for bug 3286

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 08:34:30 EST

    On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 23:53:38 +0100 Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere@teaser.fr> wrote:

    HF> According to Jordi Mas <jmas@softcatala.org>:
    HF> > CVS: Modified Files:
    HF> > CVS: src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp
    HF> > Note: Hub, please backport this fix to STABLE
    HF>
    HF> Uneasy port. We don't have Impl file and I don't really want to mess
    HF> with stuff I don't really understand (windows code).
    HF>
    HF> Sorry, but I need help for that.
    HF>
    HF> Hub

    Just a note, the stuff in Head xap_Win32FrameImpl should match fairly
    well with the stuff in Stable xap_Win32Frame. The stable branch
    will have more code as it should contain the platform code and some
    code that could be xp, while in head for some items you now have to
    dereference a pointer to its xap_Frame pointer.

    I would help backport this, but stable hasn't built for me since
    mid Dec. and I haven't had time to fix it...

    Jeremy