Re: Commits into Stable

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 09:30:15 EST

    En/na Hubert Figuiere ha escrit:
    > According to Jordi Mas <jmas@softcatala.org>:
    >
    >>Hubert,
    >>
    >>I would like to do a few commits under STABLE. Basically, I want to move to
    >>STABLE all the work that we have done to enhance the Options dialog boxes,
    >>because that fixes a couple of bugs. Are you OK with that?
    >

    > No problem with me. As long as it enhance without radical OUTSIDE
    > change.

    For the end user will be the same, there is only one issue, there are a few
    new strings that should be localised in all languages, is part of one of the
    fixes. I'm talking about the new language selection page in the win32 options
    dialogs. If they are not localised, that page will appear in English.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org