Re: abiword.com query

From: Mikey Cooper (mikey@bluey.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 08:36:10 EST

    On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 08:27, Jordi Mas wrote:
    > I does not work here neither (:- I mention this in the chat a few months back
    > and I was told that the official domain for the project was
    > "www.abisource.com". I think that if we keep www.abiword.com we should be it work.
    >
    > My five cents!!

    For what it's worth, a lot of times I can't resolve cvs.abisource.com or
    bugzilla.abisource.com, I just get "unknown host". Had the problem
    yesterday at work while on a new workstation. www worked fine. Had to
    hardcode the others into my hosts file.

    Maybe it's a problem with the DNS setup in general and not just
    abiword.com?

    Mikey