win32 nsis2 based setup screenshots

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 17:25:05 EST

    Because I know you all love screenshots :-)
    Anyway, I will try to get the NSIS stuff committed to cvs Friday or Saturday
    so next week's 1.1.3 release can use it (if so desired).

    This is using NSIS's modern UI theme with some support for
    multiple languages during installation, along with optional
    downloading of components (including selection of a dl mirror).
    [These can be disabled with appropriate defines during setup creation.]

    The actual installation screenshots are in the setup subdirectory:
    http://abiword.pchasm.org/screenshots/

    Jeremy
    jeremyd@computer.org