Re: Announce: 2.0 release plan

From: Christian Biesinger (cbiesinger@web.de)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 12:24:20 EST

    After quite some absence, I write again...

    Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > Expected polish/bugfix/improved 2.0 features:

    In that context, does the Gtk2 version of Abiword allow choosing the
    Page Format in the Page Setup again?

    If not, it would be nice to get that fixed before 2.0...

    > March 1: Hard feature freeze (1 1/2 months for above
    > feature work). Only polish and bugfixes on above "New"
    > features allowed. Anything missing punted to beyond
    > 2.0. 2.0beta1 release. 2 months until release.

    Does this apply to plugins as well? I'm thinking of the .sdw plugin
    specifically, as I hope to have time for it again in 2 weeks, and new
    features (ie. ability to import more stuff) would be nice even after
    that date. Or does that qualify as bugfixing?

    --
    Fiat iustitia et pereat mundus.