commit: Footnotes exported to/imported from RTF.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 19:03:38 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp
    CVS: text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_InsertObject.cpp
    CVS: text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_Listener.cpp wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF.cpp
    CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerGetProps.cpp
    CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerGetProps.h
    CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.cpp
    CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.h
    CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.cpp wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.h
    CVS:
    Export/Import/cut/copy/paste text with footnotes to RTF.

    Next we should actually implement lots of different types of footnotes.
    Unfortunately MS doesn't support my favourite, which is also abiword's
    default of [n] (ie Latex style and the default for many Scientific
    Journals).

    I've put in a whole lot of enum's of different footnote formats but right
    now they're unimplemented section properties. I think I'll make them
    document properties like MS does.