commit (HEAD): selection color

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 12:53:38 EST

    I implemented win32 getColorSelBackground() and added xp
    getColorSelForeground(), which is necessary since the default
    win32 color is dark blue. The virtual in xap_FrameImpl returns white
    and will need to be ovewriten by a suitable platform replacement. I
    still need to do some work in fp_TextRun before the color can be
    used for drawing, so for now you get black text in dark blue on
    win32.

    files: fp_TextRun.h/cpp, fv_View.h/cpp, xap_FrameImpl.h/cpp,
    xap_Win32FrameImpl.h/cpp, xap_Frame.h/cpp

    Tomas